Sunday, December 28, 2008

A beautiful day

WOW!!! What a beautiful day. We decided that it was too nice of a day to stay at the house so we went for a drive and ended up in Gatesville and then went to Merchants Millpond State Park. All lil Michael talked about was going home and getting the boat to go fishing. Daddy tried to tell him that it was too windy to go fishing. We stopped by a boat ramp in Gatesville and of course there were a few boats in the water and that made him want to get the boat even more. Not this time though. While daddy and lil Michael were looking at the water and the boats, I was taking pictures which is what I love to do. Here are a few of them that I took.









The last two were taken at Merchant Millpond. This is what we love doing on weekends when Michael isn't working. I hope that everyone else got out and enjoyed the day.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I love to take pictures too...so I very rarely are in any...lol

    ReplyDelete