Saturday, December 27, 2008

1st time ever

Ok guys. Not really sure what I am doing. I have never done this before and hopefully I can continue doing this. It is two days after Christmas and I am glad it is over with. 4 more days and this year will be over with. This has been a rough year financially and normally Christmas is my holiday and I look forward to it and hate when it is over with but this year, I finished decorating Christmas eve instead of the day after Thanksgiving and was depressed Christmas morning and glad it was over with. Hopefully next year will be a whole lot better. Or I will be praying that it will be. I will post a picture of our tree when I get them loaded onto the computer. I just finished reading all of Donielle's post and I feel that I know them so much better now. I hope I do as good a job on my posts as she has.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will do an awesome job and I can't wait to read more of your upcoming posts. Just remember, it's your blog and you write about whatever you want. But beware, there are lots of people who read these that you may or may not know. I'm sorry you guys have had such a hard year. I think it's safe to say that a lot of us can feel your pain. Here's to a better, more prosperous new year...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wendy...I am sitting here wondering if I know who you are...Harrington is not familiar, but I assume that is your married name. I was Mandy Bowen from Woodland. Anyway, welcome and hopefully I can figure out who you are soon. Enjoy your blog and like Donielle said, it is your blog, enjoy it, but beware of all the blogger stalkers! There is no telling who is reading our words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, I moved to Woodland March of 07. We moved here from VA Beach, so I don't think you would know me. But I would love to meet you.

    ReplyDelete